LOCATION: Phoenix, Arizona
- Flat rate wedding day coverage
- Fast photo editing turnaround time
- Ceremony coverage
- Formal portraits
- Reception coverage
- High resolution images with print release
- Photos delivered on a USB flash drive
- Online gallery for sharing and ordering prints
- Custom professional wedding albums from White House Custom Colour
- Parent albums
- Capture the moment when you propose
- Courthouse weddings
- Backyard and park weddings
- Engagement photo session
- Save-the-date photo session and announcements
- Bridal photo session
- Large canvas prints
- Custom designed guest sign-in photo books
- Anniversary photo session
- Parties and receptions
- Stag and Doe parties
- Vow renewals
Your wedding is a special day that you will remember for the rest of your life. We can not only help you make sure you get beautiful photos documenting your day, but we will also help you keep everything flowing smoothly during the day.
Many brides have a wedding coordinator keep things going during the day. Typically the DJ keeps the reception events organized. As your wedding photographers, we work with them to help out as well. If you do not have a wedding coordinator, the photographer is the person who will be with you more than anyone else.
We can work with you to plan your timeline. You will want to have plenty of time to make sure your day is documented properly and that you are not rushing through everything. At the end, your wedding day will feel like it went very quickly and we want to help you enjoy it and have fun.
Contact us for an appointment to start your planning process. We will help you customize your event coverage and come up with a fair price that will include everything you want to do. Don’t wait to call. Popular dates fill up fast.
We also offer personal photo shoots. Types of portrait shoots include but are not limited to model portfolios, professional headshots, engagement photos, save the date photos, bridal portraits, anniversary photos, maternity photos, or personal portraits.